- Open VLC media player.
- Play the video which you want to trim and note the time in the video from where you want to obtain the trimmed video and also note the end time up to which you want the video to be trimmed. Take the time in seconds. For example, if you want to start cutting from 1 minutes and 30 seconds and end cutting at 4 minutes and 30 seconds, the start time will be (60*1 + 30)=90 seconds and stop time will be (60*4 + 30) = 270 seconds. These values will be needed later.
- Now, click on Media in the Menu bar.
- Click on Convert/Save.
- Click on the Add button to the right of the File selection box to load the video which you want to cut.
- Tick show more options on the bottom left the side of the dialog box to show extended options.
- In the extended options, enter the start time which you noted earlier. Notice that in the Edit options field, a: start-time=### string will be added. There is not an option to add the stop time. So, you need to add the stop-time in the same format in the edit options manually, ie. add “:stop-time=###” without quotes in the edit options where ### is the stopping time in seconds. For our example, the edit option text field should look like that in the image given below:-
- Click on Convert/Save on the bottom right side. And In the following dialog box, click on browse to select the destination where your trimmed video will be saved.
- Click on Start to begin the cutting process.
WHAT IS BLOCKCHAIN?
In recent years, blockchain has been used in many social and corporate conversations, and everyone has heard about Blockchain technology, but most populations do not really know exactly what it means. To clearly tell us that what blockchain technique really means, allows us to give a brief section about history how money transactions have evolved. Historically, whenever people used to exchange valuable items, there were middlemen whose sole purpose was to record the authenticity of both sides and build trust among them.
The use of banks and brokers has continued over time and with the emergence of digital assets such as stocks, electronic money, and intellectual property, the need for a more secure method has emerged. This is because digital assets are usually files within a computer, which are therefore weak for manipulation and theft. Thus blocked technology enables the parties to openly and transparently deal in order to ensure that the exchange is safe and efficient.
THE FUTURE & USE OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Blockchain has the ability to completely disrupt the financial industry, social media interrupted the mainstream media, or in the same way, Netflix destroyed Blockbuster movies. Blockchain has the capability to use technology in the form of a platform that provides financial services to any person in the world, including people from developing countries who may not have access to traditional banking services and they will be able to make big transactions. Can not afford the necessary rates. This technique has the potential to make major successes in almost all major industries, which are usually tampered with by large corporations.
Blockchain technology in education can be used to know the students, who really need the scholarship and who can afford it. This is because some students are getting financing except the system. This will actually be harmful to the needy students who are ending up to leave or earn a lot of debt, which makes them work almost. After all, a large number of people are hiding their heads in the sand because they have a desire to go to Blockchain but this piece of technology is definitely not going anywhere. In the near future, we will all do business using blockchains as part of our daily activities, our great grandchildren will read about money and ATM machines such as how we read about Barter trade and gold.